Medical Information

If allergy medication needs to be administered in the event of an emergency, please complete the Medication Permission Form obtained from the school office.
In case my child has an accident or becomes ill and my doctor is not available, I give permission for my child (above) to be treated by the University Medical Center at the Princeton Emergency Room.