Kindergarten is a time of new beginnings, challenges and adventures. Our Kindergarten is a developmentally appropriate integrated program catering to each child’s individual academic, social and emotional needs. We have implemented a strong curriculum in which our children learn while working in large groups, small groups and individually. We incorporate centers where concepts are reinforced and children get individualized attention to help with their strengths and weaknesses.
In addition to the above, we form friendships by playing together, eating together and having fun! We also encourage communication between peers and teachers to help children problem solve and navigate the world around them. Your children are very special to us. We understand that children learn at different rates and in different ways. We foster a love of learning and sense of belonging and responsibility. We hope to become a part of your child’s future success in school and in life.
- This program’s enriched curriculum encompasses:
- Strong academic foundation focusing on critical thinking and problem solving
- Handwriting Without Tears Curriculum
- Scholastic Reading Program
- Monthly assessments
- Hands on math curriculum
- Three to five day curriculum based programs
- Small class size (maximum class size of 16 with two teachers)
- Morning (9am – 12:30pm) and afternoon (11:30pm – 3pm) sessions available
- This program can take the place of a private or public school kindergarten
- Function as a gap year for children who need extra support before entering public school
- Early morning drop off available ( 8:00am to 9:00am)
- Serve as an extension of your child’s district school day
- Busing to/from Dutch Neck and Maurice Hawk Elementary Schools